The Educational Scholarship program is one of many avenues through which FEHA promotes education and professionalism in the field of Environmental Health. This program is designed to offer scholarships to students interested in pursuing a career in the field of Environmental Health, or to enhance an existing career in Environmental Health. Minimum scholarship amounts of $500 each are awarded to selected, qualified applicants who meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be a Junior, Senior, or a post graduate degree candidate enrolled in an accredited college or university.
2. Applicant’s course of study must be in pursuit of a scientific discipline that relates to a career in environmental health and/or enhances an existing career in environmental health or the public health profession.
3. Applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
4. Applicant must be a member of FEHA in good standing.
5. Applicant must submit a completed application, two letters of recommendation, proof of enrollment and major/course of study, and official transcripts with GPA.
All application materials must be received by the Scholarship Committee no later than June 06, 2014. Scholarship winners will be announced at the Annual Educational Meeting at the end of July. If you have any questions about the program or the application process, please e-mail the Scholarship Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send completed applications to: FEHA SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
Florida Department of Health
400 W. Robinson St., Ste. S-529E
Orlando, FL 32801